1. What is important to you?
2. What do you care about?
3. What is the difference between attitudes of ‘with’ and ‘without’ care or consideration?
4. What is the essence of existence?
5. What is the relationship with the surroundings?
6. What does the life cycle reflect?
7. What does the impermanence of life tell us?
8. What is attachment?
9. How can one truly set aside and let go?
10. Where do afflictions come from?
11. If life and death only presents a certain point of time in life, what does the very moment of now represent?
12. What is the meaning of time?
13. What do the traces of change represent?
14. What is the meaning of dialogue between humans?
15. What is the relationship between humans?
16. Is it important that ‘man’ become human beings?
17. Become what kind of human being?
18. What can we decide?
19. What does the middle between two extremes represent?
20. Do human emotions reflect human weakness?
21. What does crying represent?
22. Can one truly achieve a state of ease?
23. Does one’s attitude toward life reflect on everything in one’s life?
24. Do attitude and viewpoint have an absolute relation with creation?
25. Can naturalness be truly achieved?
26. Does an “unintentional” state really represent another level of state?
27. What does artistic conception mean?
28. What do you want to convey?
29. Why do you want to convey it?
30. Is it a sharing or a dialogue?
31. What is a language barrier?
32. Does essence really exist?
33. What is essence?
34. Can one get close to it?
35. What do the coming and going of sea waves reflect?
36. What is the relationship between possession and disappearance?
37. What should one pay attention to?
38. Why does one need to ask oneself?
39. During the process of self-reflection, what do you want to achieve?
40. Is attainment equal to loss?
41. Is day time equal to dark night?
42. Change is a process. Is the start point equal to the end point?
43. What is noumenon?
44. Can existence be a kind of non-existence? Can non-existence be a kind of existence?
45. What is the end point of extreme?
46. What do other’s viewpoints represent?
47. Can you truly believe in yourself?
48. What is there to believe?
49. What does trust mean?
50. Can one truly let go of everything in the past?
51. Is memory the accumulation of time from the past?
52. What is gaze?
53. What is quietness?
54. Are questions of need or no need required?
55. What does one year represent?
56. Can the existing definitions of terms be entirely set aside?
57. What is true feeling?
58. What is true touching?
59. What can the arts bring?
60. What is identification?
61. Is identification a kind of affirmation of value?
62. Is national awareness important?
63. Does one need to become a part of a group?
64. Can the original sin of history be discarded?
65. Can love be expressed by words?
66. Will Taiwan exist continuously?
67. Can men carefully listen to each other?
68. What is the essence of human nature?
69. What attitude will you take with you throughout your life?
70. How do you want to move forward?
71. How do you move forward?
72. Can one really concentrate?
73. Can state explain reflection?
74. Can the state that one sits in really reflect the truth?
75. What does truth represent?
76. What is the division between true and false?
77. Can “the same” become “not the same”? Can “not the same” become “the same”?
78. What is thinking?
79. Can thinking and feeling contradict?
80. What is a true feeling?
81. What does sense of time represent?
82. What is the overall feeling of life?
83. What is overall?
84. What is freedom?
85. What does it mean passing?
86. What is trace?
87. What can history explain?
88. What is the relationship between oneself and one’s surroundings?
89. Why is creation important to you?
90. Creation is a process of exploration and practice. Is it also a process of practice and progress in life?
91. What does a question mean?
92. Does one allow doubts to become doubts?
93. What does “uncertainty” mean?
94. Would there be more possibilities if all “certainties” are transformed into “uncertainties”?
95. What is a possibility?
96. What is a limitation?
97. Is a limitation a kind of habit?
98. Can the ‘self’ disappear?
99. What kind of meaning and value in life can be derived from the connections of all things?
100. What kind of time point is an ending? What is the sense of time?
LiChun Tseng 19.May.2009 The Netherlands