1. What is your attitude towards life?
2. What is your point of view about the arts?
3. What are you hoping to communicate through your art work?
5. What are the qualities which make a good work of art?
6. How could you improve your personal qualities?
7. How do you link your observations of life with your own creations?
8. Why are states of being of such interest to you?
9. How do you communicate to other people what moves you about a particular state of being?
10. What kind of lifestyle do you like?
11. What are the most important things in your life?
12. What kind of role do people play in your life?
13. Do you feel loved?
14. What is love?
15. What is distance between people?
16. What are personal characteristics?
17. Does the art work really need to reflect personal characteristics?
18. Why are personal characteristics so important?
19. With inaction and an attitude of no-self, how can one continue to “consider” creation?
20. Why are you so keen about creating work?
21.Ｈow do you read art?
22. What do you understand about life?
23. How do you observe and feel all the things around you?
24. How do you manage to keep going after experiencing everything?
25. How do you enrich your life?
26. Is it possible for you to ignore time?
27. How do you ensure that your work is timeless?
28. How do you make yourself feel like an ocean?
29. Why do you prefer a state of emptiness more than that of description?
30. What is the essence of your work?
31. How do you remain yourself? Is it important?
32. If your attitude towards life is to go with the flow, do you ever need to choose?
33. Do you think often?
34. What should you be thinking about?
35. Do you feel at one with yourself?
36. What do you think about desire?
37. Why do you seldom criticize and compare?
38. Why do you seldom ask questions?
39. How do you improve your sensitivity?
40. How do you observe even more deeply?
41. Why do you care so much about “depth”?
42. How do you want to live your life?
43. What sort of person do you want to become?
44. How do you read books?
45. How do you look at what been referred as to knowledge?
46. What is the starting point when you meet other people?
47. Why do people worry about losing what they already have?
48. Why do people need to think about the future?
49. Even it is very important to live in this moment, what do we need to do now, to achieve a better future?
50. Why do people always feel time?
51. What do people need?
52. What are the most basic and important things about life?
53. How to make your mind free?
54. Why do you need private space?
55. Why do you like to be unique sometimes?
56. Why is uniqueness so important?
57. Do you understand yourself?
58. How do you observe yourself?
59. What do you think about being influenced or not being influenced by others?
60. What is at the root of jealousy?
61. What is the original mind?
62. If it is impossible to describe the original face, how do you see it?
63. What do you want to reflect through poetry?
64. How do you expand your own barriers?
65. What kind of people or lives do you consider poor?
66. Is it to challenge and surpass yourself? Or just due to your desire?
67. Why do you detest material life?
68. Why do you prefer spiritual life?
69. Why don’t you face the dark side? What does it reflect?
70. Do people need to raise questions about life?
71. How do you feel, hungry or full?
72. Is it possible for people to live independently, without support and opinions from other people?
73. With the exception of beauty, does Nature possess something else that transcends beauty?
74. Why do people need to ask other people’s opinion, is it because they want to feel safe?
75. Why do you want to do this work?
76. How do you improve your work?
77. Why do people care about power and influence?
78. Could you relinquish the names of things?
79. How do humans relinquish memories and expectations?
80. Do you think it is important to transcend life and death?
81. How could you stop trying to achieve?
82. When is it enough?
83. How do you know yourself? And remain yourself?
84. Why is it important to have your own opinions?
85. How do people communicate and become attached to one another?
86. What do you think about desire?
87. What do you think about an unknown world?
88. Why do people sometimes feel inferior?
89. How do you go on, without caring about other people’s views?
90. What are the qualities of a good work?
91. Why is a kind person just a kind person?
92. How are you sure about your own direction?
93. How do you improve yourself constantly?
94. What do you think about being lucky and unlucky?
95. What is required, between people?
96. How do you understand people?
97. How can you observe people and the environment more sensitively?
98. What is the essence of everything?
99. Why do you distinguish between like and dislike?
100. Do people need to question their lives?
LiChun Tseng 29.March.2008 the Netherlands